Boss Tone Bender release

What's Hot
wingo84wingo84 Frets: 42
Any news on this? I haven’t been paying attention (totally forgot I ordered it) last I heard was Spring 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/199996/boss-tonebender-pre-order-through-macaris/p1

I think the short answer is they have come out but those ordered for the U.K. in June. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11873
    It's been released in Japan but UK stock (at least Andertons) is June.
  • wingo84wingo84 Frets: 42
    Thanks guys! 
  • JohnnysevenJohnnyseven Frets: 907
    On the latest Talk with Boss the president said they have all been shipped out and the only reason they are available in Japan is that they don't have very far to travel from the factory to the stores. All others are sitting on cargo ships somewhere in the world.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72304
    On the latest Talk with Boss the president said they have all been shipped out and the only reason they are available in Japan is that they don't have very far to travel from the factory to the stores. All others are sitting on cargo ships somewhere in the world.
    I'm just picturing a heist movie based on stealing millions of pounds' worth of Boss pedals from a container ship by jamming it in the Suez canal...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wingo84wingo84 Frets: 42
    Ah thanks man. Makes sense, I wonder if there is any backlog still due to the canal incident 
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    Musicground have got them in stock.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom