SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Both Sold 1963 Martin 00-18 & Atkin The Forty Three

What's Hot
CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2040
edited May 2021 in Acoustics £
Ok new thread for these 2 beauties taken in px against my 54 SJ-200. As mentioned on the other thread I have got my eye on something else so keeping these is not an option unfortunately.

1963 Martin 00-18. This is a great little Martin in surprisingly good condition for it's age just a few marks and scrapes but crack free and black lights perfectly. Bought it to potentially replace the SJ-200 but decided to put both out there to see what interest there is. Its super light and genuinely incredibly addictive to play due to the great feeling neck and sparkly bright sound that really cuts through the mix on recordings (not used in a band situation as yet). Comes with a letter of authenticity written by then CEO Mike Longworth to a previous owner in the 90s which is a really cool touch. PM me I can share more pics and/or video clips.

Now looking for £3000 plus postage 

Atkin The Forty Three

Seen a lot of good things said about these guitars lately and a quick strum of this tonight I can see why. Includes original Atkin hard case and COA.

£1950 plus postage 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2040
    Well that didn’t take long, both sold
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • koss59koss59 Frets: 846
    I’m looking for one of those Atkins if the new owner decides it’s not for them!
    Facebook.com/nashvillesounduk/
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2040
    @koss59 I will pm him and let him know