SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Shed PAF Daddy Pickup Set - As New - £170

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited August 2014 in Guitars £
For sale is my set of prized possession set of Shed PAF Daddy Humbucker pickups made by Spence Mumford.

For those in the know about pickups these are absolutely amazing and are made here in the UK.

These are a slightly customised order from Spence where he supplied them with nicely polished covers instead of pre-aged and also Gibson quick connect connectors at my request so they would plug straight into my Les Paul with circuit board. The also have double cream bobbins underneath the nickel covers if covered pickups are not your thing. I have never removed the covers but understand these are a slightly aged bobbin finish.

The Gibson quick connect plugs can also be easily be removed if you are just intending to solder them in traditionally. Both pickup leads are full length still and uncut. Also comes with springs and mount screws for your pickup rings.

These are literally mint and as new condition having only being fitted in my Les Paul for a few months maximum before I recently decided I was going to sell my les Paul so I put the burstbuckers back in only to then change my mind and keep the guitar after all lol :)

Only for sale now as I have my heart set on a Les Paul Junior double cut project build so need to raise funds.

These pickups are £220 new for a set with usually a 3 to 4 month waiting time as Spence is usually back logged with orders. Grab these now like new for only £170.00.

Will also post them free anywhere in the UK at no extra cost via the UPS shop to shop courier service I required.

Here is a link below to the specs and info about them, payment via cash on collection or PayPal with fee covered if posting them, located in Killingworth in Newcastle.

http://www.shedpickups.com/viewpickup.asp?puid=70

I would also consider partial trades plus the balance in cash my way against the following items:

- Gibson or other decent single P90 pickup with black dogear configuration cover.
- Tonepros Kluson TPKR3-N 3+3 on a rail tuners with white buttons.
- Les Paul Junior wiring harness (1x Vol, 1x Tone)
- Gibson Vintage Tuners with white oval buttons (the ones which come standard on Les Paul Juniors)

Thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• OssyrocksOssyrocks Frets: 1680
    Do you know what they measure?

Rob.
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    I don't rob I will have a check tonight and let you know cheers
    Hi Rob sorry I will have to try and borrow a multimeter tomorrow as mine appears to be knackered

In the meantime I have measured the wire lengths for those who have asked thanks :)

Neck - 35cm
    Bridge - 29cm
    Hi @ossyrocks measurements as follow thanks:

Neck - 7.40 k
    Bridge - 7.75k

Cheers :)
    edited August 2014
    Price drop to £170 posted for as new pickups used very few times thanks