Voodoo Lab Power Adapter for X4 Expander

absolutpepperabsolutpepper Frets: 222
Hey, this is a long and laborious tale of woe that i'll not go into too much detail on...however I ordered the Voodoo Lab X4 expander kit from hotrox and when it arrived it didnt have a power adapter included so I contacted hotrox and between us we managed to work out that confusingly there are 2 different versions of the X4 and the expander kit doesnt come with the 12V DC adapter and that there had been a website error where they had listed the expander as coming with the supply provided.  I'm now in a situation where I need to find one (the voodoo lab part is the PS1210 adapter) which isnt proving easy.  The VL one is only stocked in really limited places that I can see and they all appear to be on order.  I have tried 2 aftermarket adapters, neither of which have worked.  Was just wondering if anyone has had a similar issue trying to source a power supply for the X4 or if they have a recommendation where I can grab an aftermarket one?  I know its a long shot but thought id open it up to the forum...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom