SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All gone

WiresDreamDisastersWiresDreamDisasters Frets: 16664
edited June 2021 in FX £

Decibel Eleven Loop Expander - use it to add 4 effects loops to your setup. Can be switched by midi. £60 delivered. SOLD

Boss ES-5 - switchy switchy, midi midi. Plug in all your pedals, switch your amp channels, etc etc. £275 delivered.

Friedman Fuzz Fiend - this is epic. I used it on our new album in the studio, but I'm not planning on having it on my board or anything. £160 delivered.

ThorpyFX Fallout Cloud - I love this pedal, but I'm not using it. It's epic. £120 delivered. SOLD

BOO Instruments TS808 - I also love this pedal, but I'm also not using it. NO LONGER FOR SALE.

Digitech JamMan Stereo - This pedal is still the best looper ever made IMO. This is the 9vDC one, not the 12vAC one that is annoying to put on pedalboards. No PSU with this. £90 delivered.

Boss EQ-200 - There are two EQ's on the market that are worthwhile. This and the Source Audio one. Buy this one. £120 delivered. SOLD.

Keeley Four Knob compressor - It's fantastic. £100 delivered.

EHX Pitch Fork - got other pitch options on my Quad Cortex, so this is surplus now. £80 delivered. SOLD.

Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive - it's sort of their take on a tubescreamer I suppose. NO LONGER FOR SALE.

I'm not looking for trades.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WiresDreamDisasters said:

There are two EQ's on the market that are worthwhile. This and the Source Audio one. 

Unless you've tried the Bearfoot one I'm trying to sell, you now owe it to Don and Bjorn to try it and fairly consider it. Outrageous claim! ;) lol.

Good luck with your sales though  :)
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17598
    tFB Trader
    Is the fallout a MK1 or 2?
  • WiresDreamDisastersWiresDreamDisasters Frets: 16664
    edited May 2021
    Is the fallout a MK1 or 2?
    Weren't all the MK1's the giant big booty chasis, or have I got that wrong??? In any case, it's sold!

Bye!

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17598
    tFB Trader
    Yeah the MK1 was the bigger chassis.
  • D11 switcher, EQ200, and Fallout Cloud are all gone.

Everything else still available!

Bye!

• Offers considered on the others!

Bye!

• TSBOO and Hardwire no longer for sale - they're too good to let go!!

Bye!

• Buy my cast offs so I can buy new things!

Bye!

• These are all gone now. Traded most of them in for my new delays! Keeping the rest.

Bye!