The “oh well I’m going to put my stuff up” thread.

shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
Evening all,

I haven’t really plugged much of my stuff on here. It being filled with lots of really rather talented buggers being part of the reason and the other being, well I’m not sure you’d want to hear it. 

A few years back I started a project called Ghost of Borsalino. It is a largely instrumental project (told you you’d run a mile) but with some specific aims. 

I wanted to make instrumental music for people who don’t like or normally wouldn’t listen to it. I also wanted to make music for the type of people who own vinyl and a good set of headphones. Maybe folk like me who obsess over a recording to find odd bits with each listen.

I also decided that I would not use any synths. Everything on here is either Guitar, Bass, Drums, piano, organ or voice. 

I have been lucky in that I have some really rather talented folk in the project with me. 

Anyhow, if you fancy a listen and you’ve got a bit of time to kill. Here are the links

https://music.apple.com/gb/album/ides-of-march/1504322958?i=1504322959

I’d love to know what you think of this stuff. With it being the type of music it is it’s hard to figure if folk will like it or hate it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3822
    Sounds great! Just had a quick look through some of the tracks on my phone but definitely going to put aside some time to have a proper listen. 
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
    @LastMantra thank you, I appreciate that