SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE: 2007 Gibson Custom Shop LP Special Red

What's Hot
photekphotek Frets: 1463
edited May 2021 in Guitars £
I have come to the realisation that I am not going to be able to afford and R4 without selling some stuff.

Not many of these about, in fact it took me several months to find a red one. This one is in good condition with very little in the way of fretwear, some marks and buckle worming on the back, case is in fantastic condition and comes with all the candy. Main points are:

Fat neck
Setup perfectly, low action on 10’s
COA
Beautifully figured dark rosewood fingerboard
Intonates well with the stock tailpiece but I have an Aged mojo axe tailpiece that we can discuss if that is ultra important.

Only changes I have made are swapped the wiring to 50’s (these came with modern wiring for some strange reason!) and added a cap to the hot lead of the neck pickup which brightens it up perfectly to balance the bridge. Completely reversible but a must do mod in my opinion, gives you a tone much closer to the vintage guitars.

Not looking for any trades unless it’s PX towards and R4 but I am fussy about which one haha.

Based near Huntingdon, Cambs.

£2k no offers.

Pics form when I got it but will add some of my own if the weather brightens up!

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments