Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1279
    Playing with two bands at The Shakespeare Inn in Shardlow this afternoon. 2pm (ish) with the Gerry Farrow Band and 3pm (ish) with Gun Money. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FezFez Frets: 522
    Borrowed time are playing at the Coot in Horsham on Saturday for the landlords birthday it is open to all so not a private do. 
    Don't touch that dial.
    Spondon Liberal Club in Spondon, near Derby tonight with Gun Money.
    Swan In The Rushes, Loughborough this afternoon (4:30) with the Gerry Farrow Band.
  • BradBrad Frets: 659
    For anyone in Birmingham I’ll be playing Albert Schloss this afternoon. Gospel/Soul/Mowtown/Pop vibes. Free entry, 5pm start. 
    Gun Money playing Rowells Drinking Emporium in Long Eaton tonight. Going to be a warm one I suspect!!
  • jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 636
    Boneyard are playing the Eastfest open air near Cambridge tomorrow. 6 bands from 1300 till late. We are 5th warming up for the headliners. Raising money for mental health charities in memory of a local musician.
  • ElectricXIIElectricXII Frets: 1130
    Painted Wolf are playing tomorrow at the West Fife Motor Cycle Club Peacock Rally at the Scottish Vintage Bus Museum.
  • FezFez Frets: 522
    I am doing sound for a charity gig at the white Hart in Crawley tomorrow afternoon going to be a hot according to the weather oracles. Starts at 2pm and I will be playing a couple of songs with one of the singers.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1381
    I am playing hmv Coventry tonight with Levi Washington, Brudz and the Lloyd McGrath Collective, Beer £3/pint and download fee tickets here https://bit.ly/hmvEmpireThe-Session
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3654
    Starbelly are playing at Costello's in Warrington tonight.  I played there last week with True Reflections which was a great night.  I'm expecting an even better one this evening as we are bringing a bit of a crowd with us.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8701
    It’s my monthly trip out on Saturday. We're back at the White Lion in Melton Mowbray for an outdoor gig. We’re avidly watching the weather forecast. This month’s challenge is that arthritis has reduced me to playing with three fingers. 
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • StinkfootStinkfoot Frets: 74
    Out tonight with Simply Dan (Steely Dan tribute) at the Cavern in Raynes Park. Trying a couple of new tunes as well as a set of all the usual favourites….if you like that sort of thing of course!
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 833
    The Roughcut Rebels are playing at Devizes Scooter Rally tomorrow afternoon at around 2pm. Looks like it could be a decent crowd
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
    Playing tonight with my band Moosehead in Newquay. Got some cool bands from S Wales heading down Sydney Fate and Parla. Should be loud \m/
  • Codger at the 3 crowns wymeswold tonight - a gig picked up yesterday off a Facebook messenger mailshot from February! Using 2 Marshall AS50s instead of HK Lucas to create a chilled quiet vibe!
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3654
    True Reflections are playing at Costello's Bar in Warrington tonight.  I've been away for the last fortnight so hopefully, when I see them, they'll have had some success in finding a replacement for me and this will be my second to last gig with them.  It's been fun for a few years but it's getting too much to be in two bands and Starbelly are my Beat Combo of choice.
  • PeteCPeteC Frets: 409
    Playing at the outdoor village festival in Marton Le Moor tonight with the GTO band.   Selection of hard, soft and indie rock - should be good but not sure how The Ocean is going to go down ! 
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2398
    edited August 2022
    My old band - King Loud - reformed to play my Mum's 80th party (at her request - she's a rocker) last Saturday at The Dashwood Roadhouse near High Wycombe.

Over a year since we last played together (or saw each other), and we just had one rehearsal.

Was a roaring success!
    Playing at the rugby club at Scraptoft, Leicester this afternoon with The Gerry Farrow Band. On at 3:30pm.

Then tonight with Far Away Cows at The Latch Lifter in Ilkeston. On about 8:30-9 ish.