SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Squier Classic Vibe 50's Sunburst Strat

What's Hot
jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2464
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
Having just taken the plunge on a custom shop build I'm selling my CV strat to make space.

I bought this from Guitar Village in December last year so it's only 5 months old from new and barely played, as such it's in excellent plus condition. As soon as I got it I swapped the thick plastic guard for a nice thin vintage correct one from Charles guitars together with a shielding guard. I also swapped the knobs as they too looked cheap. The original guard and knobs will be included. I also took the gloss finish back a bit on the back of the neck with a very fine grade buffing cloth, it feels so much better now. I'll include a Fender branded gig bag, it's a bit oversized so possibly for an acoustic but its in excellent condition and protects the guitar. £280 PPG posted in UK.

1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments