SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Rickenbacker 360/6 Midnight Blue £1300

CostelloCostello Frets: 44
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
***SALE COMPLETE***

Lovely Rickenbacker 360/6 in Midnight Blue, with case, case keys, allen keys, manual and cloth. As you can see from the super shiny pics the guitar is largely in excellent condition (case has some cosmetic scuffs as you'd expect). 

There is a small ding on the neck, near the 5th fret - as you can see in the close-up, it's not through the finish. It does not affect playability. (I accidentally whacked it with a drum stick during a complicated cowbell moment in a gig.)

Recently set up by SGL Guitars Portsmouth with 10-46 Elixir Optiwebs. 

The pics don't really capture the subtle metallic sparkle of this gorgeous finish (I see they capture the bloody dust though!). I was originally looking for a Jetglo but fell in love with this colour when I saw it. 

Selling as I bought it for a band which has not survived Covid (I mean, we're all alive but the band is defunct!). 

Asking £1300, which is half the price of the cheapest new one currently available in the UK. Sale strongly preferred but *may* consider a trade or part-trade for a good quality HSS Strat-style (I'm sorted for vintage radius and Floyds, so neither of those, thanks) with cash adjustment your way if appropriate. 

Collection from near Portsmouth UK or I'll happily drive to meet you within a reasonable distance. 

***SALE COMPLETE***

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LozboyLozboy Frets: 80
    PM'd
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3186
    Wow what a corker and cracking price. If I had the spare cash I’d be all over that. Can’t imagine it’ll be around long. 
  • oh_pollooh_pollo Frets: 843
    Bargain.
  • CostelloCostello Frets: 44
    edited June 2021
    Wow what a corker and cracking price. If I had the spare cash I’d be all over that. Can’t imagine it’ll be around long. 
    Yep, looks like I priced this to sell! This Rickenbacker is now ON HOLD and the sale should be done in a week's time, when we can meet up. I'll update the thread when all is completed. 

Thanks to everyone who enquired. I think I've replied to all of you via PM this morning but apologies if I missed anyone. There was a gratifying amount of interest and, for anyone wondering, no offers below the asking price. 

Edit to avoid a pointless bump ***SALE COMPLETE***