SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Thinline 72 Telecaster (MIJ, 92/93) - £800

What's Hot
thinline72thinline72 Frets: 80
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
Here is my lovely Fender Thinline 72 Telecaster that I'll most certainly regret of salling (yes, it's even in my nickname). But as it says in a signature of another forum fellow: "There are plenty more guitars in the sea"

It has a Natural semi-hollow Ash body, one-piece maple neck and maple fingerboard. The guitar was made by Fuji-gen, Japan in 1992 or 1993. It's in very good conditions (if not excellent) for almost a 30 years guitar. There are a few small dents here and there that I tried to highlight on pictures, but in my opinion, they only add a pinch of vintage charm. The original frets had some noticeable wear so they were replaced several years ago.

The guitar was recently fully served and checked, it plays extremely well at any positions. Equipped with a Maxtone soft gig bag.
Local pickup, can deliver within 1h of Cambridge by train or ship with body and neck being disassembled from each other for safety.

As for the price, I'd like 900 850 800 pounds for this beauty.

Trade for Fender Champ amp. Would consider trading for guitars of similar value too. As I don't have strong preferences atm feel free to suggest what you have. Would probably like something with P90.

Attaching below several photos, for more of them please refer to the imgur album.

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7128
    Love that Sava
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • St_HubbinsSt_Hubbins Frets: 189
    Love it
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thinline72thinline72 Frets: 80
    bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Added shipping possibilities! bump!
    bump!
  • Tadragh1Tadragh1 Frets: 70
    Seems like one pickup has a nickel cover and the other one has a chrome cover. Am I right or is it the lighting playing tricks?
    edited June 2021
    @Tadragh1 that's an interesting assumption!

But as far as I can tell, based on a look and a feel touch, they are the same. It's just a combination of 
    lighting and the fact that the neck pickup has more aging for whatever reason. IRL they aren't such different as on photos. But it made me wonder why neck pickup has more aging though... 
    Bump!
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 658
    I had one of these back around 99/2000 .  Recall it being a very nice guitar. Bought mine from a company called Flying Pig...  wonder what happened to them?

Good luck with the sale
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    JD50 said:
    I had one of these back around 99/2000 .  Recall it being a very nice guitar. Bought mine from a company called Flying Pig...  wonder what happened to them?

Good luck with the sale
    Bought my first Tele from them in 2004...black Mexican standard with a maple neck, for £299. Beautiful guitar too, until I tried on 'upgrade' too many, became disillusioned with it, and sold it. I think the company went under. 

Anyway, sorry to derail! GLWTS
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    Thanks @JD50 andd @joetele !

I bought this one from one chap in my home country (Belarus) several years ago, so I can imagine this guitar has traveled a bit throughout its lifetime ;)

And Monday bump!
    bump!
    Saturday bump!
    Monday bump with price drop to 850!
    mid-week bump!
    TGIF Bump!
    That's a lot of bumps.
    @Tadragh1 ;It is indeed, unfortunately. But it's within the rules, once in 2 days, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And if there is a hidden meaning that I don't understand, please do let me know too  :#
    @thinline72, all good, it's just that you are a pretty dilligent bumper ;) GLWTS!
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Another diligent bump ;) 

But with a price drop to 800! I think that would be the last price drop for a long time (if not ever) as I'd rather keep it for myself than sell this beauty cheaper...