SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gretsch 6120AM and Gibson R4 natural finish with 3xP90s

What's Hot
pluckedoutpluckedout Frets: 149
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
Right, one in one out (in theory). So up for sale are...

Gretsch MIJ 6120AM in a lovely amber finish. Easily the nicest Gretsch I've ever played and in excellent condition. Some tarnishing on the Bigsby - might just need a bit of brasso? Has all the paperwork as well and of course the original case. If I didn't now have 2 Gibson archtops and not enough space I'd be keeping this but there we go. £1800 now £1750 UK shipping possible but will cost extra. Alternatively, and preferably, can be picked up from High Wycombe

Next, a very unusual Gibson R4 VOS. This has had a Bareknuckle P90 fitted to the middle position, or at least I was told it was a Bareknuckle, haven't taken it out to verify, and a mini switch to turn it on and off. Has also been refinished in natural, nitro finish I was told. Assume it was originally gold but has a lovely subtly figured maple top. Could easily pass for the original finish. Sounds and plays amazing, comes with a lot of paperwork and what I assume are the original electrics and P90 covers. Very very good condition, can't really see a mark on it. Really hard to price given the changes but also the rarity of R4s so I'll pitch it at £2750 now £2600 and see how we get on. Shipping in the UK is possible, but collection from High Wycombe preferred.

https://ibb.co/1JF4zfr

Phone never lets me embed pics for some reason...

Oh yeah, sale greatly preferred but never say never to a trade. Vintage or unusual stuff always goes down well.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments