SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Dr Z Maz 38

Anybody happen to be selling or know someone/somewhere that is?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10103
    Random,

I'm a Dr Z newbie, and I'm intrigued to know your preference for the 38 over the 18 ?

• I have maz 38 senior in red mint condition in live flight case new model with tone stack cut and a dr z 2x12 open back cab again mint in full flight case based in reading berks
  • llewllew Frets: 78
    I have a maz 18r head and 2x10 z cab awesome amp's their the business live.Can't comment on the 38 but the 18 is too load for the house.I'v had a few dr z amp's and they all sounded great but were load as hell.
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1641
    I have a mate selling one in blonde with matching 2x10. Description here: "Dr Z Maz 38 Head in blonde. Although built as a NR model, it has had reverb fitted by the Dr Z authorized UK amp techs Essex Amp Repairs. This company also installed footswitchable EQ bypass plus a unique power attenuation system allowing you to drive the amp between full power and a couple of watts. The condition of the amp is absolutely mint and comes with a protective slip cover." He's after £1,400 delivered or £1,300 collected in Oxford.

• Random,

I'm a Dr Z newbie, and I'm intrigued to know your preference for the 38 over the 18 ?

Clean headroom!