SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FT / FS Patrick Eggle Berlin Standard 1993 - natural / all original with case

PaulButtPaulButt Frets: 49
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
SOLD / SOLD / SOLD / SOLD
Patrick Eggle Berlin Standard 1993 (whilst Patrick was still involved). Natural in colour with a nice satin finish to the body and the neck. Ebony fingerboard. 100% original with hard shell case (I wiped the case down hence the streaks in the pictures) . There isn't a mark on the top or neck but there is a mark on the upper (big) rear right body horn (see pics). Mahogany body and neck with a maple cap. This is lovely guitar with a really fast neck.

I'd like to swap this guitar for another electric guitar. Im open to ideas but I'd be particularly interested in a USA strat (with trem) or a SG standard.

£1000

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180
    Very nice, I've nothing to trade but blimey, there's something about a natural finish. Looks ace, Good luck mate. 
  • StratavariousStratavarious Frets: 3660
    nice...