Football - Euro 2020 Championship

What's Hot

Comments

• phil_bphil_b Frets: 2011
    Fretwired said:
    p90fool said:
    So where was all the pro England noise coming from if there were no fans?
    Rome sounded like a home game to me. 

Apparently, the Germans were supporting England.

probably true. Germans dont have any animosity towards England and often English fans are surprised about this. I guess it is a little like England v Scotland, England fans like to see the home nations do well but the scotish fans will cheer on anyone who plays England. The Germans consider the Dutch as their football rivals
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LestratcasterLestratcaster Frets: 1163
    Well done to England for reaching the Semi's but I feel they haven't been properly tested apart from Germany. Denmark will prove a sterner opposition than Ukraine. Most of the big teams are out bar Spain and Italy though so if they get past Denmark who knows what will happen in the final.

Sterling has been the star performer, Kane's finally firing and the defence hardly troubled so far. The midfield combination of Rice - Phillips has been great and its hard to fit the likes of Foden/Mount/Saka/Grealish into the attacking fold as well.
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 953
    edited July 2021
    I do not see England losing to Denmark, not a chance. There’s so much momentum in their favour it will hard to stop them. I can see it being an Italy (my team) & England final. I would rather it be Denmark as the English lads appear to have finally grown a set of balls, plus they’ll have home advantage at Wembley. I don’t agree they haven’t been properly tested. You can only beat what’s put in front of you, and there was a time they’d have bottled it. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2979
    What do you mean there’s not footy in tonight ? ...
    surely there should be a 16th vs 15th playoff ?

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8295
    sev112 said:

Sadly, I think the Welsh have already headed home.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10578
    I do not see England losing to Denmark, not a chance. There’s so much momentum in their favour it will hard to stop them. I can see it being an Italy (my team) & England final. I would rather it be Denmark as the English lads appear to have finally grown a set of balls, plus they’ll have home advantage at Wembley. I don’t agree they haven’t been properly tested. You can only beat what’s put in front of you, and there was a time they’d have bottled it. 
    This guy gets it. ;)
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    sev112 said:

Copa America is still on-going. They're a round behind the Euros I think. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2021
    Spain deserve to get murdered by Italy tonight for that tikka takka bollocks which sucks the life out of games
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12857
    The next rule change should be doing the sorry/praying hands to the red after trying to break someone’s leg in a tackle should be straight red and 12 month ban. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    munckee said:
    The next rule change should be doing the sorry/praying hands to the red after trying to break someone’s leg in a tackle should be straight red and 12 month ban. 
    They should deploy snipers to deal with players wagging their fingers at the ref. Disgustingly disrespectful. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Spain deserve to get murdered by Italy tonight for that tikka takka bollocks which sucks the life out of games
    You could not have been more wrong with the way Spain have played! Very direct  ;)
    Every foul goes against the team. When a team gets 10, the next and every single one after gets the person sent off (maybe just for 22.5mis) 

then creative players might get to play
    Spain deserve to get murdered by Italy tonight for that tikka takka bollocks which sucks the life out of games
    You could not have been more wrong with the way Spain have played! Very direct  ;)
    True, after that initial period when they spent 10 minutes passing back and sideways. Is a bit more open now. 
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2494
    I just can’t stand all the Italian play acting bollocks so routing for Spain. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Spain have been doing that all  championship, along with the professional fouls
    only Belgium and France have been worse,  it tells you that professional fouls, rolling around on the floor are just as important if not more, to be a top team

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2021
    Yeah I’m gonna root for a team captained by Sergio busquets against a bunch of play actors  
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2494
    Top counter attacking goal, that. 
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12857
    What a goal. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 2147
    Laughing at Oyarzabal - Hilarious.
    Schnozz said: