SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS SE 245 Tobacco Burst (Withdrawn)

GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4118
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
For sale, no trades thanks, this lovely PRS SE 245 single-cut in tobacco sunburst.

According to the serial number the guitar was made in 2018. I've had it from new from Peach Guitars in 2019. Unlike the newer guitars this SE 245 was made by WMI in South Korea.

The guitar is in excellent condition and comes with the usual very nice SE padded gig bag. It's a lovely guitar - really nice piece of wood for the veneer. Pickups are very good too, unusually pokey for a PRS SE. 

I'd like £450 for the guitar. No cash. PayPal only please.

I do know my location does make things a little tricky. I'm in West Dorset between Yeovil and Bridport, and I'm only offering the guitar for collect only. Though we could agree on a short meet/delivery journey subject to prior payment.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4118
    Price drop. I'd take £475. 

• GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4118
    Last bump and price drop now I've been bothered to actually put it on Gumtree and Reverb.

Now £450. 

Offers considered.