SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD - PRS Tremonti USA & Suhr Pete Thorn, Gibson LP Custom.

TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10200
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
ALL SOLD. A few of guitars to sell. ALL SOLD

SOLD. I have a PRS Tremonti USA £2550 collected or £2600 insured and delivered. Excellent condition, barely played, bought in Jan. Only a few minor marks around the top of the scratch plate from strumming and a small mark from a belt on the back. Very minor and difficult to photograph. Neck is in excellent condition, plays amazingly.

Comes with all the case candy and the case. 

I'm happy to drive about 30 mins from where I am to meet. SOLD

------------

SOLDSuhr Pete Thorn in Garnet Red.SOLD

Excellent condition. Barely has a mark on it but has some use so some minor cosmetic marks may be there, but nothing major at all. 

Bought late 2020 but I don’t use it that much. Great neck, looks fantastic. Comes with the case and the little Allan key. This was bought new and didn't come with any case candy. I don't think there is any with these. I’m looking for £2450 collected, or I can post it for £2500 insured, or I can drive about 30 mins from East London/Essex or so to meet you. More pics tmw.

—————-

SOLDGibson Les Paul Custom 1997 - Wine Red. £3100 or £3150 delivered.SOLD

It is in excellent condition although is has been played and there will be some cosmetic marks here and there. 

The pickups are original, the wiring is original. The original frets are in good condition and were recently crowned by Zeitgeist guitars in Essex. It was also set up recently and it intonates and stays in tune excellently. It has locking Grovers on currently (even though one of the pictures has the originals, I can provide you a picture if you want but it's exactly the same condition), which were a direct replacement (so no extra drilling etc) but the original tuners are included and work perfectly well, the nut is in fine condition and has been cut excellently. The strap buttons are schaller locking types. I do not have the original ones. 

There has never been any kind of break, and the back of the neck is in excellent condition with just a very small ding in the paint which you can’t notice when playing. See pictures. 

There are slight marks here and there, a bit of buckle rash but ultimately all very minor. This is a very well looked after guitar for its age. 

It comes with the original case only. 

Collection preferred from Essex/East London area but I can post it via insured 24 hour courier.

-------------------

SOLDSOLDSOLDFender Telecaster Professional in Butterscotch Blonde. £920 delivered. This is what I paid for it so I'm firm on price and I think that's good value. Or you can collect for £880 from East London/Essex area

I'm happy to drive about 30 mins from where I am to meet. 

Bought recently but I got two and have decided to move this one on. Good condition, a few knocks here and there. On the top of the body, on the back, one chip as pictured and some light marks from wearing a belt. Difficult to picture. Comes with the case and case candy - strap, tools etc. Neck is excellent. Comes with the case.SOLDSOLDSOLD.

——————-

SOLDSOLDSOLD And a Musicman Albert Lee in Daphne Blue with upgraded saddles (original included), plus cash for a nice Custom Shop Telecaster. Or you can buy it for £1300. Comes with all the case candy and the case. SOLDSOLDSOLD

SOLD SOLD

I'll take more photos in the coming days. Prices are plus postage.  
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 966
    Pm sent
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10200
    Albert Lee on hold pending the deal being done!
  • simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 683
    Oh bum! Bagsy second if it falls through!

I'm doing some serious snoozing and losing at the moment!
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 707
    Is the Albert Lee a hardtail or trem version in the event first and second buyers fall through?
    It's a trem HH. Thanks. 
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 966
    @TeleMaster  …good to meet you today and a pleasure doing business with you… will be taking the Albert Lee to rehearsals tomorrow.. thanks for a smooth transaction mate :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    No worries. Lovely to meet you and chat. Sorry about the lateness! I'll be in touch about the tattoo work. 

Enjoy!
    Updated with photos and another guitar!
    edited June 2021
    Added post to the original listing.
    Bump! Two lovely guitars ready to go! Am happy to drive about 45 mins for a tenner to deliver or meet!
    PRS is still here!
    Added the Suhr. Looking for a ES335 or ES355 in black. 
    Price drop bump. 
    £2600 for the PRS
    £2550 for the Suhr. 

Both in excellent condition and can ship for £50 or deliver around an hour from East London/Essex. 
    Bump
    Bump!
    Bump!
  • Gorgeous guitars. Good luck with the sale. 
    Thanks. Added a Gibson Les Paul Custom too. :)
  • god you have no shame. i am still having impure thoughts about both the Tremonti and the PT
    god you have no shame. i am still having impure thoughts about both the Tremonti and the PT
    There’s only one way to cure yourself… buy one. :)