SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pedals for sale - Various EQD, Gladio, Browne T4, load added 25/7

What's Hot
Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
edited August 2021 in FX £
NO TRADES THANKS. Just looking for sales on these.....

Saving to add a Rockeverb III to the collection. These are surplus to requirements, having redone my board and for at least this week, being pretty happy with it. I think these are pretty good prices, so hopefully they are all priced to sell. I love all these pedals, but don't have a use for them currently, as I'll either have something similar, or they just don't fit what I want currently. If no explanation for sale....this is the reason.

Shipping via DPD to mainland UK (Royal Mail1st class if Highlands, NI, IOW, IOM etc).

Next day from when shipped. I try and send on day of purchase, but being the high summer season down in Cornwall, DPD don't always make their scheduled pick up.

Updated additions 25/7

EQD Data Corrupter - I love this box of noise, nobody in my band does, and in spite of many awesome noises it produces it's only met with wrinkled noses HEATHENS I TELL YOU!!! £150 NOW £145 SOLD

EQD Palisades - It's great, but I have a dunes, and that's enough for the TS thing into my Marshall. Possibly a box, but possible might not be the right pedal type. £145 NOW £130....bargain or what!

EQD Hummingbird V3 - Bought the V4 so this one not needed. Defo possibly sure I have the box £85 NOW £70

EQD Grey Channel - Doesn't work for me into the marshall, into a cleanish amp this pedal is incredible. £130 boxed for sure! NOW £120 SOLD

EQD Acapulco Gold - Early version, bought it but never really used it. £95 Boxed Now £80

Browne Amplification T4 Fuzz - Smooth take on the Big Muff Boxed, great condition £140 NOW £135

More in next comment.....

SOLD:
EQD Hoof Reaper V2 - Have a 3 knob hoof which I love, but don't use the octave or tonebender side so I can't really justify keeping this at present. Has a box, just not the right one. £200 SOLD

Wildwood Edition Mythos Mjolnir - Epic Klone - had I not stumbled accidentally on to the fact that my Gladio can reproduce Klonish noises, this would defo be a keeper, and I really should keep it. £220 SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Kind gesture but it's too hot to be sending chocolate in with pedals!  :o
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
    Kind gesture but it's too hot to be sending chocolate in with pedals!  o
    surely that's up to me?? I don't put the chocolate on the pedals?!?!?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Phew, that's a relief, lol. I love how cool that Acapulco Gold looks. The Grey Matter is pretty nice too. Good luck with the sales. 
    Mjolnir sold....
    Hoof Reaper Sold, Palisades withdrawn for now.
    Bump
  • Just wondered what did they do on v4 of the hummingbird. I made a clone of the pedal and it's fantastic for Spaceman 3 sounds

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

Soft touch switch and less noise i think
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Vintage-T said:
    Soft touch switch and less noise i think
    Thanks. I was intrigued. 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

Bump
    edited July 2021
    Bump

Will P/X for something Ratty - Jam Rattler, 1981 Drv???

edited September 2021
    More pedals...ran out of room in top thread

EQD Arrows - Very Usable Boost - fab cond, box etc £70 NOW £65

EQD Talons - High gain fun box Bought new, just prefer my Bogner pedal £145 NOW £130

Wampler Triple Wreck - Recently bought for adventures in higher gain, but again, prefer my Bogner £130 NOW £115

EQD Ghost Echo V3 - Lovely reverb, but have RV6 and Avalanche Run. This one has EQD magic artwork inside £120 NOW £110

EQD Disaster Transport SR - Lovely delay and Reverb, again Avalanche run pretty much covers what I need £140 SOLD

EQD Dunes, not needing the TS this with current set up. Pretty killer this, will be happy to sit on this one. £90 WITHDRAWN

Cornerstone Gladio - Boxed etc - incredible incredible pedal - Can get what I need from my La Grange though £250 NOW £230 SOLD

• JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
    pm'd
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12886
    edited July 2021
    Don't suppose you fancy a trade for any/all of these?

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/209116/fs-ft-zvex-fuzz-probe-juansolo-diamond-compressor-ehx-small-clone#latest

I really fancy a Grey Channel again but after a splurge I absolutely cannot use cash money to acquire new pedals for a while...

Edit: doh I'm an idiot and can't read. Ignore me and have a free bump... 
    Sorry not after trades 
    Bump for some lovely pedals. Plenty of interest, but nobody buying....payday tomorrow....just sayin :)
    Bump - some price drops. Won't be any more. Will wait until I get an ebay £1 deal if they don't go here now.
    Bump
  • Josh_CoskuJosh_Cosku Frets: 181
    Hi, Gladio is V1 or V2?
    V2 mate