SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Stampin' Up "Dino Days" stamp set

What's Hot
SeshSesh Frets: 1839
edited November 2021 in Misc £
A long shot but I expect there are some other crafting widowers amongst you all.

If anyone has a Stampin' Up "Dino Days" stamp set that they are willing to sell then let me know. The wife has been trying to get hold of them but they are old and hard to come by these days.
Thanks 
Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    What the frik is that!?!
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9098
    Thanks for that!!!!

googled out of curiosity, with a six year old who wants to be a “palaeonsausage” looking over my shoulder… 

now I too am in the market for a stamping up Dino days set!!!!! :/
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1839
    axisus said:
    What the frik is that!?!
    It's crafting/card making stuff. It's all bloody expensive, but it makes her happy and balances out my guitar & CD purchases. 
  • BluesLoverBluesLover Frets: 655
    I've just asked the Mrs as she's a keen crafter and sewing type, and she said.... probably have to buy from America, try eBay. Good luck.
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1839
    I've just asked the Mrs as she's a keen crafter and sewing type, and she said.... probably have to buy from America, try eBay. Good luck.
    Yes, I don't want the faff and expense of USA bought. Got beaten on a set on a UK based ebay recently. Thanks for checking.