SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Boss Katana 100 mk2 combo & GAFC foot controller. Final price drop 225 for the pair.

riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
edited August 2021 in Amps £

This has honestly seen so little use its criminal. Speaker definitely won't be broken in, at most I would say I've used this for about four hours total since I bought it new on a whim. 

The wife prefers my THR in the living room so this needs a new home as my other main amp is staying.

Anyway, it comes in virtually new condition and complete with all the original packaging. I also bought the GAFC foot controller which is again like new.  Can't locate the box for that one at the moment though.

I'm now asking £225 for the pair, if you can collect /meet up. Can also discuss courier if necessary.

These are, to reiterate, virtually unused, and haven't ever let the house.  Sorry to any sceptics who read that in ads, but I've genuinely not been using this and it hopefully represents a bargain for anyone thinking about one on that basis alone. I'm in the Bristol area if picking up or meeting.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments