SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar Black

What's Hot
chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4127
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
Hi all,

I may regret this, but I have my eye on something else.

1 of 600 made in Black (so I have read) with added genuine Staytrem bridge and Tremolo upgrade (Original bridge in case but not trem parts).

Condition is good overall but it has been played and has light surface marks and scratches, not a shiny museum piece but has a nice played in look in my opinion.

The lacquer has cracked around the neck plate and I understand this is how it was received. I have seen another received with the same issue on another forum. There is no indication it will get any worse and it hasn’t under my ownership. Being where it is, I forget it is there.

Original amazing blue velvet lined case, strap, lead etc included.

Price is firm at £1600.  NOW SOLD

Can be collected from Stockport (preferred) but happy to discuss postage at buyers cost.

If anyone is interested and would like more photographs or information, please let me know.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9856
    Gorgeous. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• Gahhh.... *weeps*, I miss mine so much. Had the same colour.
  • DazzaDazza Frets: 93
    @Cookiemonster seen it - but my blue one is enough.... no its not, this is gorgeous!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dazza said:
    @Cookiemonster seen it - but my blue one is enough.... no its not, this is gorgeous!
    It is I always wanted one of these

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4127
    Ok… the guitar I want, I can find one left in the UK - there were 5 yesterday, so I’ll sell this for £1,500 if someone can buy ASAP and help me get the other guitar!  This is a temporary price.
  • Ok… the guitar I want, I can find one left in the UK - there were 5 yesterday, so I’ll sell this for £1,500 if someone can buy ASAP and help me get the other guitar!  This is a temporary price.
    What are you looking to buy ?

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4127
    Ok… the guitar I want, I can find one left in the UK - there were 5 yesterday, so I’ll sell this for £1,500 if someone can buy ASAP and help me get the other guitar!  This is a temporary price.
    What are you looking to buy ?
    An American Original 60s Strat in Shell Pink. It looks like some recently arrived into UK stock and they are very quickly disappearing…