SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Sold - Priced to sell Vallin. Trohman and Strat

What's Hot
UHASUHAS Frets: 137
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
Final price reduction 
Originally I said final reduction, but I need them gone now, others have taken their place already and no doubt more will follow...
Having done the pay it forward, it's now time to pay it back! So a thinning of the herd is required. Up first we have a Fender Vallin in Hot Rod Red , excellent condition. these were made in Mexico for a limited time and are the signature model of Sergio Vallin from one of Mexico's biggest bands Mana. You'll often find him playing alongside Mr Santana too. A nice modern C shape neck , very comfortable to play. Has the contours of a Strat with also the back thinned down to reduce the weight. I added a chicken head knob for the pickup selector which I'll leave on, but the original knob is there too. These are rather nice guitars and I like to think the Mexican staff added a little extra to this range as it was for one of their favourite local heroes. £400 with gig bag shipped and well packaged.

2007 Fender Stratocaster made in Mexico, in excellent condition, one small mark on the body (don't know how that happened!) but aside from that its been a real bag queen, thinner c profile neck comes with the gig bag and Alan keys and trem arm as shown. Plays lovely, but time to go as the tele's are getting all the love and there's always something lurking in the pipeline. £350 shipped for a quick sale.

And lastly, for today at least , A Squier Joe Trohman , bought because it plays so well and it remarkably light considering the hardware on it. the neck is a lovely C profile and easy to play, but it's slipped down the pecking order and as such must go. Again in excellent condition, I'll remove the schallers and refit the original buttons before posting and I put a chicken head knob on the pickup selector but the original knob is supplied as is the hang tag and Allen keys too. It will be well packaged , a gig bag will be supplied too . £250 inc Shipping. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5735
    Cool guitars but also cool garden and cool dog. 
  • UHASUHAS Frets: 137
    None of the pet free home stuff here, he photobombs everything!! 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4668
    You won’t get a better guitar for £350 than that Trohman imho 

I missed mine so much I bought another, great guitars for not much money 

have a bump 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump and prices reduced to sell.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3005
    I want to come and hang out in that sun drenched back garden, looks great. As do the guitars 
    Thanks very much, though the sun isn’t guaranteed. But it is a b&b and I have been known to talk guitars with guests for many hours :) 
    Bump
  • That Cab looks lovely. Assume she plays just as good?
    Yep, the necks lovely, I just know it'll end up not getting used as I only need the one Cab, and I prefer the slab body on the 60th Ann, without the tummy cut, although Its the one thing I really need after lockdown! 
  • Nice. I’m so tempted…
    Obviously Im biased, but it is an absolute bargain. I prefer Ash bodies on guitars and the neck is nicer, less sticky, than the telebration, Its only the belly cut thats the issue. In an ideal world I'd keep the two, but I'm already plotting the next purchase!! 
    Bump
  • paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 841
    edited July 2021
    The cab is tempting....

Im looking for an ash tele with a pair of TV jones and belly cut, BUT I really need a tone pot, I use them a lot.....and really want a quit maple top on it...

Giving it a thunk though.  Whats the neck profile?  cant find that spec (probably will find it was I keep looking)
    The cab is classed as a deep c profile, here’s the spec. 

Limited Edition Telecaster electric guitar featuring two TV Jones Classic Humbuckers and a 6-Saddle Hardtail Bridge

Fans of the famous Telecaster in search of that extra dose of rock attitude will love the Fender Limited Edition Cabronita Telecaster MN Butterscotch Blonde . With its fixed bridge, dual humbuckers and simple electronics, the Cabronita Tele offers mercilessly powerful sounds with a classic Tele feeling. Two TV Jones Classic humbuckers in neck and bridge position with a shared master volume control and 3-way toggle switch for the pickup selection and a bolt-on maple neck with proper shaping and deep 'C' profile ensure this. In addition, the Cabronita Telecaster has a hardware configuration consisting of a resonant 6-Saddle American Tele Hardtail bridge for extremely resonant sounds and Fender ClassicGear tuners in nickel/chrome finish and a classic Butterscotch Blonde high gloss finish. Fender Hardshell Case included!

Tele-Body with Tummy Cut & Deep "C" maple neck

The fundamental construction of the Cabronita Telecaster consists of a traditionally shaped Telecaster body made of alder with a white body binding, whose wide tummy cut provides a comfortable fit even during longer sessions. In addition, the Cabronita Tele does without the traditional metal control plate and has a shortened pickguard with controls in the form of a master volume and 3-way toggle that are directly embedded in the body. Behind the fretboard, on the other hand, a maple neck in a powerful deep-C profile provides the right foundation for the left hand and supports secure strumming as well as bendings in the proven Telecaster manner. As an additional optical highlight Fender gives the Cabronita Telecaster a matching headstock finish in Butterscotch Blonde.

Hot Rod Tele Sounds thanks to the TV Jones Classic

The Cabronita Telecaster features two TV Jones Classic humbuckers wound in the USA, two true classics. The pickups, modelled after the coveted "Patent Applied For" Filter'Trons from 1959, follow the classic coil design and produce the distinctive vintage twang and growl of early rock 'n' roll. Due to their balance, both pickups in neck and bridge position develop distinctive sounds at all gain levels and are wonderfully suited for a vast variety of genres. Especially when played on different volume settings, both pickups show their outstanding dynamic abilities and can cover an endless range of sounds despite their simple controller layout.

The Fender Limited Edition Cabronita Telecaster MN Butterscotch Blonde at a glance:

• Limited Telecaster electric guitar
    • Alder body with tummy cut
    • Single layer special design tortoiseshell pickguard
    • Bolt-on maple neck with matching headstock
    • Deep C neck profile
    • 22 fret maple fingerboard
    • Two TV Jones Classic humbuckers in neck and bridge position
    • Master Volume and 3-way pickup selector
    • 6-Saddle American Tele bridge with stainless steel string saddles
    • Fender ClassicGear tuners
    • Butterscotch Blonde Finish
    • Including Fender Hardshell Case

• paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 841
    edited July 2021
    Hum.  deep C might not be what Id want.   I have a slim C on my Strat and wide thin on my PRS - though thats a little too thin these days (tastes change).  My Tom Anderson Cobra is a little fatter than the strat though - so might be OK.

I could fit a dual concentric pot for tone and vol duties which solves that.  just the top..... I do love a top..... all my guitars have one HOWEVER i did own a natural ash tele without for a while....

In truth with those 3 Im probably sorted lol - SSS on the strat,  3 x P90s on the anderson and duel HBs on the PRS....but having a TV jones is something else.   A bit like the P90- is to the SCs  - would be a brighter guitar than the other but with some guts is what Im thinking.   My tele had broadcaster PUs in for the same reason.  Im really liking the idea of adding a TV loaded tele to the stable at the moment. 

Where are you located?
    I’m on the Isle of Skye, so not the easiest place to get to for a test drive!! That’s why I always list inc shipping, I would say the neck is very similar to a Tom Anderson, I had a drop top cobra at one point, wish I still had it now , the revolving door at my house never stops :)
    Bump
    As low as I can go !