SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: ESP / E-II Eclipse

Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 135
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
Is anyone thinking of selling a hard tail (non-Evertune bridge) ESP / E-II Eclipse?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
    I was offered a black one on Facebook marketplace a couple of days ago. Worth looking it up as it looked in decent nick. Not a bad price too at £1250 I think. 
  • Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 135
    Dan_1 said:
    I was offered a black one on Facebook marketplace a couple of days ago. Worth looking it up as it looked in decent nick. Not a bad price too at £1250 I think. 
    Thanks, I think it must have sold as I see a bunch of LTDs on FB marketplace but no actual ESPs.
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 152
    Here is one in Bacup https://www.facebook.com/groups/guitarexchange/permalink/4184593261620276/?ref=facebook_story_share Nice finish and recently listed. It’s the Eii with standard fixed bridge and the obligatory EMG’s. 
  • Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 135
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm not a fan of that colour but will keep an eye on FB Marketplace too. ESPs do seem to be rarer on the second hand market - not sure if that's due to less of them being in circulation generally or if people just hang on to them.
  • Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 329
    Probably a mixture of both. I had a hard time finding a used esp, finally scored on yahoo auction but it took 2-3 weeks before I found something to consider. Keep trying and good luck 
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
    This is the one I was offered & still seems to be available:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1357251644341759/permalink/4140179156048980/