SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT - Ulbrick Venue 30 Reverb 1x12 combo

LongtallronnieLongtallronnie Frets: 1232
edited August 2014 in Amps £

Apart from the usual nagging desire to try something different, I have no real reason to want rid of this amp. It sounds incredible and does everything I need it to but GAS is GAS so there you go.

Comes with a Roqsolid cover. Overall condition is good, there is a small nick in the grill cloth which can be seen in the photo.

Info can be found here,

http://ulbricksound.com.au/index.php/venue-30-reverb-307.html

This features a "chemically aged" Celestion Vintage 30. No I don't know what that means either but it sounds good! Also note that the control panel on mine is not illuminated like the head on the page.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g232/malarkymusic/Gear/ca808caff19e028b7fe68dc9a517196c.jpg

It takes pedals extremely well and has plenty of clean headroom for gigging unmic'd. Between the parallel preamps and master volume controls you can also get some lovely driven tones too so it's very wersatile. The reverb is footswitchable but does not include a FS. I believe the two preamps are supposed to based on a bassman and a plexi type sound, I've never owned either so I wouldn't want to say accurate that is but to ears it's in that ballpark. Blending the two together really does give some awesome sounds and I've struggled to get a bad sound out of it really.

Trade wise I would be interested in other 1x12 combos mainly but would also consider head and cabs.

I'm in Harwich, Essex but am willing to deliver/meet halfway depending on location. I also travel a fair bit for work - mainly along the east coast as far as Bamburgh and the south coast as far as Portland Bill but occaisionally travel to Swansea as well.

Not interested in selling as I gig regularly and this is the only amp I have.

Any other questions please ask.

Cheers

Ronnie

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments