SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS DGT 2020 IMMACULATE £2499 (will post)

saltnpeppersaltnpepper Frets: 17
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
Update: Will post now that I have proper packing. 

Bought new in April 2020 from GuitarGuitar.   Immaculate.  This has all the features I wanted and was the best of 3 I tried:

Great colour, latest and greatest finish, no neck binding, moons (not fond of the birds), latest DGT pickups.  It’s a spectacular guitar.  

We’re doing home improvements and the money is needed elsewhere. My go to guitars are always my Fenders so whilst this would be fab to keep for now it’s a luxury.   I believe the new price is creeping to £3.6k and this one is mint, so it’s a big saving.

I am based in Newcastle but I am willing to travel for collection or I can post .   I have proper guitar boxes which I’ll double line and pad well.  

I am preparing the listing on the iPhone and having the usual “fun” with images and the listing editor.  If you see a stream of edits you know why!

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 423
    Utterly stunning.
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • icu81b4icu81b4 Frets: 372
    Flipping heck, I bought a brand new one very recently. 

Great guitar. GLWTS.
  • Price drop