SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB (sorted) - ZVEX Box of Rock

What's Hot
BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
edited August 2021 in FX £
Really didn't want to put yet another WTB listing on here but i really do want to buy a Box of Rock, please, if anyone has one?
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• gamagama Frets: 24
    Me too 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12886
    Not got one to sell but I can definitely recommend that you get one :-D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 598
    Likewise. I'm sure you probably know but the Distortron is the same as the overdrive circuit on the  BoR but with extra bass and gain control. Worth seeking if the boost side of the BoR isn't essential (the boost on the BoR comes AFTER the drive so boosts volume rather than drive/dirt)
  • BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
    Beexter said:
    Likewise. I'm sure you probably know but the Distortron is the same as the overdrive circuit on the  BoR but with extra bass and gain control. Worth seeking if the boost side of the BoR isn't essential (the boost on the BoR comes AFTER the drive so boosts volume rather than drive/dirt)
    Didn't know that, thanks. But it's the boost that makes the BoR so appealing.

I'm currently using a Behringer EQ pedal after my drive for solo boost and its a great pedal (for £16) but I wince every time i put my foot on it! The BoR will replace that, and give me my EQ back so it can do what it's supposed to do.
  • I have a hand painted Double Rock if you are interested. Like a BOR but better. Couple of chips in the paint because my son attacked it with another pedal but otherwise works perfectly. Main drive for several years, just decided to try something different.
  • I have a hand painted and a Vexter , 
    surplus , great pedals , if you’re interested , just have too many BOR’s
  • uksaint7uksaint7 Frets: 308
    I have a BOR clone for sale. Built to a high standard by Moose Effects Pedals from a clone kit by Jeds Peds, would take £75 posted.

IMG_2990

IMG_2992

IMG_2993

IMG_2995

IMG_2996
    I have a hand painted Double Rock if you are interested. Like a BOR but better. Couple of chips in the paint because my son attacked it with another pedal but otherwise works perfectly. Main drive for several years, just decided to try something different.
    Thanks but tbh it's as much the boost i'm after as the drive.

uksaint7 said:
    I have a BOR clone for sale. Built to a high standard by Moose Effects Pedals from a clone kit by Jeds Peds, would take £75 posted.

Great offer, thanks. But I've big feet and can't stand 2 button pedals in small enclosures.
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7155
    I have a hand painted Double Rock if you are interested. Like a BOR but better. Couple of chips in the paint because my son attacked it with another pedal but otherwise works perfectly. Main drive for several years, just decided to try something different.
    Thanks but tbh it's as much the boost i'm after as the drive.

uksaint7 said:

Great offer, thanks. But I've big feet and can't stand 2 button pedals in small enclosures.
    @tugwellguitar is your man then. 

Also, what a pedal it is. 
    I have a hand painted and a Vexter , 
    surplus , great pedals , if you’re interested , just have too many BOR’s
    PM'd
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12886
    @BeardyAndy the Double Rock can be configured tge same as the BoR if you want - it has two sides, and both sides can be set as either a boost (SHO) or drive (BoR/Distortron).

Its great.