SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - FENDER JAGUAR CLASSIC PLAYER SPECIAL - £695

SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 1635
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
Hi there,

A combination, of house move, gear consolidation and health stuff has leaned me to sell my Jaguar Classic Player.

It is a 2018 model, and has been given a very nice roadworn refinish in black nitro by Rich Rendall. It looks and feels ace; with subtle checking and wear, and is a very comfortable and easy guitar to enjoy.

Fully stock and quite a regular spec (MJ frets, 9.5 radius on a c-shape neck. It has the dial in humbuckers, so you can grade how much you move from the single coil - a neat touch) inc kill switch and a strangle switch. 

In great condition (a touch of wear on a couple of frets, but nothing that effects play) with tags, trem arm and an unused Fender case. 

Looking for £695 (which I think is a good price) plus shipping, albeit collection is welcome from Bath.

Thanks for reading !!

Cheers - Jem

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments