SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Fender Player Stratocaster, Jackson Dinky JS22

I’m thinning the herd yet again to make way for something I’m gonna use more than these two.

Fender player Stratocaster SSS in tidepool blue. Asking £450 but offers welcome.

This is a lovely guitar and basically the same as the more expensive Mexican fenders just in a less desirable colour. Full working order but barely used since I bought it. I got it with a gig bag so I’ll throw that in too along with the trem arm. 

Only thing to mention is a dent in the finish which I believe to be from manufacturing. It’s on the back just above the tremolo cavity and can be seen on the pictures.

Not really much more I can say, it’s a strat. If I was still gigging I’d definitely be happy to take it with me, very capable guitar for the price.

Jackson JS22 £90 firm, cheap enough as it is!

Bought this to take away with me to work but then I suddenly had to stop going away for some reason. Not been used in a year and a half. Really good starter/back up guitar. Trem arm included.

Both in Dudley, cash on collection preferred. I will travel within a reasonable distance, say about an hour and a half from where I am.

Postage is possible for one of these but I only have one box and id have to ask you to book your own courier! Or at least recommend which one you want me to use.

Pics:

https://imgur.com/a/9Pk4oL0

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom