FEELER FS: Eastman E8D-TC and Fender Paramount PM-3 Deluxe

AmigoAmigo Frets: 63
So I have these two beautiful and great sounding guitars, but realised that the guitar that I gave my daughter a while back—which has a 1"11/16 nut—is the one that still fells far more comfortable to play, even if it doesn't sound nearly as good as these two.

These two guitars sound exceptionally good, and play them just for the sound, but my fingers are struggling to find their way around the neck, which does not happen with my daughter's guitar. Both these guitars have a 1"3/4 nut, with a string spacing of 37mm on the Eastman and 37.5mm on the Fender.

Both guitars are in perfect and excellent condition, respectively, so this is just to gauge if there is any interest here for these two guitars. I am thinking of £1,000 for the Eastman, and £400 for the Fender, both guitars all-solid, sitka/rosewood. Anyone interested in more details? Are the prices right?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 5631
    Amigo said:
    Anyone interested in more details?
    Pics?
    Known here as Old Misery Guts or the Big Bad Classified's Sheriff. Also guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • AmigoAmigo Frets: 63
    Roland said:
    Amigo said:
    Anyone interested in more details?
    Pics?
    Light very poor right now, should improve for later tonight or tomorrow, then pics will come too.