SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD | Fender Strat Black Sparkle Pickguard | £̶2̶5̶ £15

What's Hot
barrettisgoldbarrettisgold Frets: 9
edited November 2021 in Parts £
Genuine Fender black glass sparkle pickguard in great condition. 11-hole 3-ply. Kind of like metaflake. Had it on my strat for a bit, home use only. 

Also included are genuine Fender black pickup covers, pickup selector tip, vibrato arm tip and pot covers.

Cost me £50 new. Barely used, looking for £̶2̶5̶  £20 inc. UK P&P

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BUMp
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • B U M P
  • Bump
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6635
    Im sure people would be more interested if they could see what it looked like. Add a photo to your initial post.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14320
    edited September 2021
    mrkb said:
    Im sure people would be more interested if they could see what it looked like. Add a photo to your initial post.
    I have seen a photograph of the item. I recall it being one item amongst several that were listed together. Perhaps, the pic was posted as part of a Dropbox Gallery folder?

This might have been a separate Discussion.
    Be seeing you.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6635
    There’s no photos showing on iPad or windows pc.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Thanks for bringing this to my attention @mrkb and  @Funkfingers ;

I sold a pedal a few weeks back and deleted the pics from Dropbox, not realising that the pictures for these parts were also in the folder.

It should be restored now!
  • Price reduction to £20.
  • barrettisgoldbarrettisgold Frets: 9
    edited November 2021
    Sold for £15 for the pickguard only to @Slimbert  who was a complete gentlemen to deal with.
    Feck! Arse! Knickers!

A friend of mine has just bought a Fender American Ultra in the Texas Tea finish. The black sparkle 'guard would have looked waaaaay better than his stock gold anodised aluminium item.
    Be seeing you.
  • Feck! Arse! Knickers!

A friend of mine has just bought a Fender American Ultra in the Texas Tea finish. The black sparkle 'guard would have looked waaaaay better than his stock gold anodised aluminium item.
    Flip it for £20! @Slimbert ;
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 335
    Feck! Arse! Knickers!

Flip it for £20! @Slimbert ;

Lol!

Nope, already loading it up ready for Fridays gig. I don't mean to rub it in, but it really is a fantastic looking plate...well worth tracking another one down if you can, @Funkfingers!
    I know. I have a Gold Sparkle 'guard for Jazz Bass. 

The anodised 'guard on my friend's Strat Ultra is already marking where his indisciplined strumming makes contact. The guitar also has hideous control knobs. (I assume that they are attempting to mimic the shape of the original 1954 Stratocaster knobs.)
    Be seeing you.