Photo as shortcut on iPhone 7

What's Hot
RockerRocker Frets: 4942
We got our Covid Digitsl Certs and I took a photo of it using my iPhone.  How do I create a shortcut to display that photo on my phone.

I Googled this and there are lots of tips but none on how to display a photo.

All help appreciated, thanks
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12314
    I’ve had a play round with my iPhone and I don’t think it’s doable, unless you want to use the photo as your wallpaper. You could mark the pic as a favourite (press the heart icon), then it’d go into your favourites album so there’d be less photos to wade through to find it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9445
    boogieman said:
    I’ve had a play round with my iPhone and I don’t think it’s doable, unless you want to use the photo as your wallpaper. You could mark the pic as a favourite (press the heart icon), then it’d go into your favourites album so there’d be less photos to wade through to find it. 
    This.

Save as a 'favourite' in your Photos
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1808
    edited July 2021
    Not sure if 7/older IOS will allow you to do this but I use the "save to files" option - save it to your phone's location and then use the Files App to get to it - best way I've found - I'm 12Pro/IOS 14 btw

I also use the same for PDF's etc etc
  • skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4136
    Similar to marking it as a favourite, you could create a new album in your Photos app and save that photo to it with nothing else. Advantage of doing this is that as you add more favourites it won't get buried.
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
    Save the photograph as your screenshot. (In Photos.)

Every time the handset is activated, the COVID certificate image will be displayed until the pass code, finger print or facial recognition unlocks it.

Make certain that all text in the photograph is clearly legible. In screenshot mode, it is not possible to zoom/expand.
    Be seeing you.