SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[ SOLD ] Warmoth Sonic Blue Vintage Strat - matching headstock - 2 necks one reverse one none

darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
I'm selling my sadly unplayed Warmoth strat as it's been a case queen, and clearly that's wrong.

it's a vintage one piece alder body, finished in sonic blue, with tortoiseshell scratch plate (not Warmoth came from some vintage correct shop like fatboy's but I can't remember which one.) with Oil City triple blues pickups - very nice. Fender vintage trem.

It has two necks with it, both Warmoth vintage construction, no finish on the back (so you can oil or poly if you want) but I liked no finish - it's had some SVL cleaning / conditioning oil in and that's it.

neck has vintage kluson tuners 

Both are 6150 frets, dark Indian rose wood (I paid extra to select two really good examples) 7.25 vintage radius cream face dots both have the headstock face only, painted in sonic blue to match the body unfinished back of the headstock - they both look really smart, I ordered the pair as I was having a matching headstock phase and I couldn't decide if I wanted the reverse headstock or not. 

Only the reverse neck has actually been used, as soon as it went on it was excellent so saw no need to change to the standard neck

Will ship with pictured hard case from Thomann 

all of the guitar and additional neck are in immaculate condition

Asking for £630 delivered for the complete guitar + additional neck

Any questions please ask, it's a great sounding and playing guitar, the thing I built it for just never happened. if you're local in the South West collection / meet ups possible. Welcome to come and try it too

thanks

additional neck images

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RickLucasRickLucas Frets: 400
    Looks lovely. How much for the regular neck alone?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2511
    Great price GLWTS!
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22689
    Which of the Warmoth neck profiles are they?
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    Philly_Q said:
    Which of the Warmoth neck profiles are they?
    Standard thin