SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Line 6 Helix Floor inc either Helix Backpack/Thon Helix Flightcase (buyer's preference) - £795

StinkfootStinkfoot Frets: 74
edited August 2021 in FX £
Immaculate condition and has original box, in addition to the backpack/flightcase. Will bundle in whichever carry case option you prefer.
Have gigged this for a couple of years but it doesn't have a mark on it and is as good as new.
All updated with latest firmware (plus a bunch of IRs loaded in too)

Helix has been my favourite gear purchase for years, and am only getting rid as I'm on a downsizing exercise and the HX Stomp is sufficient for my gigging needs now.
The various switching options etc are so comprehensive on this unit, and making on the fly tweaks mid-gig are a breeze.
Perfectly at home running direct to PA/FRFR cab, or into the amp as a do-it-all pedalboard. Amazing piece of kit.

Ideally, buyer collects and I'm happy to travel up to an hour from Aylesbury, Bucks.
Otherwise can explore courier options/costs if easier.

Pls contact me if you need any more info.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hey man. How much for the backpack separately???

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StinkfootStinkfoot Frets: 74
    Hey man. How much for the backpack separately???
    Hi. I'd rather try and move them on together if possible. If no luck then I'll revisit as separates, and will individually price then.
    Cheers!
  • StinkfootStinkfoot Frets: 74
    Weekend bump. Bargain to be had for someone right here!
  • Little Monday bump for this bargain bundle!