SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Help me spend a grand

What's Hot
Well I sold me PRS with the intentions of buying one particular guitar, but I was too late so I thought we’ll I don’t need anymore guitars , I will just leave the cash in my account. Now I have had a few beers another guitars feed like a good idea :) 

Whats out there ? Can go to £1200 if need be 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 318
    White Gibson LP Junior with ebony fretboard, and a few hundred left over?
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1356
    Totally the wrong thing to do, you've missed out so your knee-jerk reaction is to spend the money anyhow...
    Short answer don't !!! , keep it in the bank and in a few weeks/ months time something will crop up on here, buy in haste repent at leisure
    p.s  sorry @jdbwales ;
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4713
    Cheers Mark lol probably the talking to I needed 

• yuri_1973yuri_1973 Frets: 101
    edited July 2021
    strandberg boden os 6?
  • swampyswampy Frets: 34
    G&L Legacy, 1996 in honey burst ?
    £750
    cheers
    edited July 2021
    Cheers guys I’m just gonnae leave it for time being, problem I had is the seller  of the guitar I was looking at will not accept PayPal gift, or even bank transfer , it has to be cash and I ain’t keen on wandering around to meet someone with a pocket full of moolah 
  • AlexHunterAlexHunter Frets: 422
    Cheers guys I’m just gonnae leave it for time being, problem I had is the buyer of the guitar I was looking at will not accept PayPal gift, or even bank transfer , it has to be cash and I ain’t keen on wandering around to meet someone with a pocket full of moolah 
    What guitar was it? I’ll buy it and gladly accept a subsequent PayPal gift with a mere additional 20% transaction charge :-) 
    Thanks @AlexHunter suoer kind of you