SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - LSL T-Bone 'Mirias'. #SOLD PENDING#

CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
A beautiful LSL T-Bone for your consideration. Love this guitar, but on a vintage buying mission at present...

You likely know all about these. Probably very few guitars that are so completely handmade as LSL's. They make everything, Bodies, Necks, Pickups, Neck Plates, Bridge Plates, Scratch Plates, they even make the truss rods, I think they may even make the screws, although not sure on that one. These guys are the real deal, and these are definitely special guitars. I have owned quite a few and every one I have picked up has been superb. 

This is Alder, very light, resonant, nice dark rosewood board and top notch fretwork. Firm/Medium neck, with a lovely profile. This is a lightish relic, with checking all over. Looks great with the black sparkle finish. Superb condition, original case and tags. Sounds fantastic. This is the full fat T-Bone, not the slightly lower priced 'One' model, and these are not that far off £3k new. Definitely a Tele for life.

Yours for £1,525, including insured delivery.

(Not really looking for trades, but may consider a Strat of some description. An LSL would be the ideal)

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MarchMarch Frets: 289
    I've owned three LsL and still own a T-bone, these are fantastic guitars, my favourite T style guitars. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Debating a custom order (lsl or pje).

Unfortunately i need ash body and msple neck.
  • J.PJ.P Frets: 44
    Someone should buy this….like, now. Good luck with the sale mate. Great guitar I’m sure.