SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted WTB Tom Anderson Classic S or T

What's Hot
jb777jb777 Frets: 155
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
Looking for a Tom Anderson Classic S, HSS preferred but SSS considered.
Possibly a T, 3 pickup version would be the better option for me.
Newer neck joint is a must.
I’ve seen some in WG and Reverb but they’re all at mint drop top prices so a no go as I’d like to retain both kidneys if possible.

James

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• There’s a rather nice 3 pickup T on EBay at the moment...
  • jb777jb777 Frets: 155
    Yes I’ve seen that one, I bought it on reverb for a realistic price but the buyer cancelled the transaction and resisted at £3k, shame, it was perfect for me.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Nice Luke 2 by the way, I had the same in Teal and miss it
  • jb777 said:
    Nice Luke 2 by the way, I had the same in Teal and miss it
    Thanks, it’s a lovely thing but I’m totally into TA’s and nothing else will do...
    Thanks for the nod, I’d really like HSS and the newer heel, good luck with the sale
  • JGCJGC Frets: 159
    jb777 said:
    Thanks for the nod, I’d really like HSS and the newer heel, good luck with the sale

out of interest have you tried both heels....personally I prefer the old 4 bolt joints, the newer style feels chunkier to me, my mate has one and for me it's not as nice
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I prefer the older 4 bolt as well as it happens.
    Yes I’ve tried both, owned, sold and regretted selling both but I just prefer the new heel
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2497
    jb777 said:
    Yes I’ve seen that one, I bought it on reverb for a realistic price but the buyer cancelled the transaction and resisted at £3k, shame, it was perfect for me.
    Odd seller, its on ebay for £2400 now but when he listed it originally on the bay it was at £1750. I contacted him a couple of days later to ask a few questions and he said he was putting its price up....wtf? 
    Yup, I paid and a hour later he cancelled the transaction on Reverb. It’s his guitar at the end of the day but that’s not how the games played. I think he’s a legit seller though.
  • I asked qurstions as well at 1750 then it dissapeared, them reappeared at 2400.

At that point i thought:.

A.  Thats s little high
    B.  Wont deal with him even at 1000 now.

It is what it is.
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2497
    Used Anderson prices like all the rest have shot up £600 or more in the past year, its rare to see reasonably priced ones now. This might stand a bit of a bid, may £2250. Its HSS. Always so few TA's in the UK

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4245
     I paid £2250 for my TA Hollow Drop Top s/h , I've sold every other electric guitar and thats the only one I've kept " just in case"
    fantastic guitars but stupidly expensive new nowadays 

Sorted, thanks Steven, not a TA but one I had my eye on years ago when it was just in at guitarguitar.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/tedX3nf
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom