SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone looking for a LTD Josh Middleton JM-II?

I have one on the way - with customs in Stansted currently, expecting it in the next week or so.  ESP are running very late on these, with planned batches of 50 ending up being just a handful, so if you're waiting on one of the Sept+ ones from a UK dealer I'd imagine quite a few will be delayed well beyond.  This one is brand new from dealer, literally unplayed/untouched (I'll happily take it out and check it over for you if you like).  Was supposed to receive this by end of May, kinda fed up waiting for it now and a couple of other things which have popped up which need some £ - an easy one to sell on given I haven't got the damn thing yet!

£1400 posted to you in the UK, should be good to go in the next few days.  I've not had a proper look about but guessing this is one of a very small number available currently, and for who knows how long.

Message me if interested.  Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom