SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Hendrix Fuzz Face - Ibanez SML - DOD 250 - Behringer Space Chorus - PRICE DROPS!

JadedJaded Frets: 129
edited January 2015 in FX £
Clearing out a bit more of the pedal drawer. Got these for sale, feel free to make me an offer on any of them. 

Ibanez SML "Super Metal" - Basically the SM9 in a different box, great sounding overdrive but I have no use for it at the moment. Nice 3 band EQ helps it work with most amp's/guitars you can throw at it. Has plenty of low-end if you need it and can get close to your usual TS9 type sounds too. Looking for £30 posted.

DOD 250 - You know what this is. It's as far as I know a late 80's one thats been modded with the "correct" chip. It's not working at the moment as the battery snap came off. Should be easy to fix, I just found I preferred using a D+ instead and never got round to it. Say £25 posted?

SOLD! - Boss SD-2 "Dual Overdrive" - Looking for £45 posted for this one. 

GONE! - Behringer CC300 "Space Chorus C" - Clone of the Boss DC-2. Nice and simple chorus with less faffing about with knobs. Mode 1 seems to be a subtle flanger, mode 2 more of your traditional 80's chorus sound, mode 3 much the same but with more wobble to it and mode 4 is more or less a leslie setting. Nice thing it has over the Boss is the ability to combine modes for some pretty cool sounds. Anyway, looking for... £15 posted

Dunlop Hendrix Fuzz Face - One of my absolute favourite fuzzes, gutted to be selling it but needs must. Looking for £70 ono.

I'm happy to use a bank transfer or PayPal gift payment. Trade/part-ex wise I'd be looking for a dark analog delay along the lines of an Ibanez AD9 or a nice boost pedal, decent Firebird pickup, low wind P-90, Bigsby B3/B7 and I'm open to any offers there. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Interested in a Blackstar Boost to trade for the SD2?
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • JadedJaded Frets: 129
    I'll check out some demo's/reviews of it tomorrow and get back to you :)
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Take a Visual Sound Axle Grease (analogue voiced delay) for the SML?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 761
    I've got an Ibanez DE-7 delay that is up for grabs if that takes your fancy?
  • Johnnyseven;315675" said:
    Interested in a Blackstar Boost to trade for the SD2?
    Sorry but I'm going to have to withdraw my offer, I have too many dirt pedals and I need some cash - so will be putting it up for sale.

My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
    @Johnnyseven - No worries!

I'm sorted for delay now, scored an older AD9. I'm open to pretty much any other offer though! :)
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 741
    I'll take that Behringer chorus - on hols at moment so can't sort out paypal till weekend if that's OK?

Sure, that's fine with me. Consider it sold. 
    Bump!
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 741
    Hey
    Back now so if you PM me your paypal, I'll sort out payment.
    Cheers

Bump! Added a Hendrix Fuzz Face!
    Another bump! Feel free to make me offers. 
    Bump! Prices dropped, feel free to make me some offers. I'll consider anything. 
    Any offers? 
  • TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    Is the Behringer Chorus-C still available?
    We are all Chameleons...
    Sorry it's taken me a while to reply! Unfortunately a friend bought it off of me and I forgot to update the thread, sorry!
  • TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    No problems - thanks anyway!
    We are all Chameleons...