SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2020 Fender Johnny Marr Signature Jaguar plus case etc.

What's Hot
oldhorsemurphyoldhorsemurphy Frets: 321
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
For sale is a fabulous Johnny Marr Jaguar in great condition (some tiny pin-sized indentations on the back), complete with case and candy. I've not had this long and am likely to regret letting this go, but needs must. 

It also comes with an after-market off-white pickguard as I thought it looked better with the off-white pickups. Both pickguards will be included. 

I'm looking for £1,500 which is what I paid for it. I'm happy to meet within an hour or so of Monmouth but will post for cost if necessary. 

No trades please

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Dear lord you have some nice guitars

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7472
    Hubba  hubba 
  • This is, in my opinion, one of the best guitars Fender has ever put out. A great price too! I’ll be taking mine to the grave. Whoever picks this up will be very happy!
  • OctavioOctavio Frets: 179
    Very nice indeed. GLWTS
  • These guitars are amazing, I have a white one which is simply stunning and they’re only getting more desirable. GLWTS