SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[FS] Fender Japan TL-71/Ibanez RGA121

What's Hot
Dave8Dave8 Frets: 345
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
Alright,

I'm thinning out my guitar collection, as I've got too many and need to switch up a bit/move some on to get something a bit different.

I'm happy for you to come and take a look/give it a play.. I'm in Huddersfield.

Ibanez RGA121- £750
This is stock, in very good condition, comes with the original Ibanez hard case.
Pics can be found HERE

SOLD PRS SC Artist Pack - £2000
This is an artist pack model made in 2003.
Flame Raspberry top
PRS 7 pickups
Plays beautifully.
It has some PRS clouding under the top coat.. it has been the same for years, it hasn't spread.
Comes with the hard case
Pics HERE

Fender Japan TL-71 - £850
2004/05 Japan made Tele
7.25" scale
Bare Knuckle Blackguard Flat 50 set installed
Pics HERE

SOLD PRS SE277 - £600
Adding this to the bottom of the post so everything is together - it is this guitar
27.7" baritone guitar
EMG 81/60 brushed chrome pickups
Includes PRS padded gigbag
Pics HERE

Guitars i may be interested in for trade:
A double bound burst tele
PRS McCarty

I'd rather not post, but if absolutely needed we can discuss. I would be happy to meet somewhere between if needed, especially for a trade.

Cheers,
Dave
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skinfreakskinfreak Frets: 212
    Who’s Jason? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave8Dave8 Frets: 345
    I assume the name of the person that put the custom order into PRS 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm away atm, but back end of the week, and my studio is in Huddersfield. 

I also have a year 2000 McCarty all Rosewood neck 10 top that might interest you, although in fairness, it's current value is relatively high so trades might be tricky. 

It's been my go to hard tail guitar for a couple of years, but I've made some changes to the stable that mean it's getting less use now. 

Let me know if you think it might be of interest, and you'd be welcome to come and make some noise, and bring some of your guitars that might suit me. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave8Dave8 Frets: 345
    Let me know if you think it might be of interest, and you'd be welcome to come and make some noise, and bring some of your guitars that might suit me. 
    Yeah could be worth a look. Im more looking for sales than trades (I realise I posted a few trades) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom