SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Ibanez Jem 7VWH (Ebony Board, Edge Pro Spec) £1600

EvoEvo Frets: 325
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
Welp.

So here's the story, I had one of these about 15 years ago which got stolen along with a few other bits. Recently I started hunting around for a Vigier Shawn Lane but when I couldn't find one I decided to treat myself to this instead. 

Great guitar, all the fun a Jem should be and more. Unfortunately a Vigier Shawn Lane has just cropped up and I need to tick that off my bucket list of guitars to own. 

For those of you that don't know, Ibanez have completely discontinued the entire MiJ jem line. There are no Jems currently being made in Japan, full stop. This particular spec (ebony board with edge pro trem) was made for a few years in the early 2000s before they made the switch to rosewood boards for the rest of the life of the 7VWH. 

Condition is good, a couple of cosmetic marks/knocks here and there but nothing serious. 

The trem itself is original, but the arm has been upgraded to a red bishop arm. If you haven't tried these then you're missing out! precision machined for a perfect fit and zero play. No more frustrating plastic bushings to replace! 

£1600

Yes, used jem prices have gone up and yes, different spec jems can be found a bit cheaper. Other different spec jems can also fetch another 1k+ on top of what I'm asking, it just is what it is at the moment. This spec has sold on eBay over 2k, and I was offered £1400 part ex for it at a well known store so I think I'm in the right ball park (also, suspiciously similar to the asking price on the vigier...funny that).

Any questions just let me know.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1CyCyZjoaK46ZExMGCphEW-vOJARyVRJr

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EvoEvo Frets: 325
    Gotta be worth a bump, any questions then don't hesitate to ask...I won't bite
    Price drop before eBay/reverb/car boot sale
    Bump
    Bump!
    Up we go!