SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Yamaha Image / MSG - a rare beast indeed....

What's Hot
oozelumbirdoozelumbird Frets: 23
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
Pics here 

Hi folks. Very rare and sought after thing of beauty here… late 80s Yamaha Image / MSG.

‘Designed in the UK by Martyn Booth ex Gibson Guitar technician of great talent, now a Luthier making custom guitars. Booth designed the Image to complement Yamaha's SG line. In the UK known as the MSG (Martyn's Solid Guitar) for branding reasons . It had a mahogany body with a carved maple cap and glued-in mahogany neck. Scale was 25", top binding was maple, and finish options were blonde, cherry, and orange sunburst. ‘

Plays amazingly well, gorgeous neck, looks stunning. 4k video walk-through link below that goes through the entire guitar and any marks etc.

All original incl desirable Gibson Chainsaw case.

Link to 4k walk-through - https://youtu.be/e8N8r-8i2Lk

£899 Ono. Trades etc. Music Man preferred - my price here is reasonable and keen I feel for a very sought after piece.

I can post but will discuss that with interested parties.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments