SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD: Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster - £800 | Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster - £SOLD

JMS96JMS96 Frets: 146
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
Road Worn Series '60s Stratocaster - £800 - SOLD

This is a first year of production 2009 Mexican Road Worn Strat in 3TSB. It is my favourite Strat, but my other is a wedding gift from my wife, so I can't get rid of that one. Purchased a few years ago, it came with upgraded Lindy Fralin Blues Special pickups and Callaham trem block. It has a lovely 60s C neck, dark rosewood board, nitro finish, and weighs in at 3.4kg. Comes with a Hiscox case.

Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster - £400 - SOLD

Another first year production, this is a 1998 Mexican Classic Series '50s Telecaster. This one has some battle scars, which predate me, notably a large chip in the finish and the high E tuning peg is slightly bent (doesn't affect the action or tuning stability). Plenty of other marks and scars, but tons of love and mojo. I've had it for 4-5 years, and used it regularly for band rehearsals. It plays and sounds great, lovely '60s C neck. Weighs in at 3.0kg and no case for this.

Prefer pick up from Sevenoaks in Kent, or possibly central London location. Happy to discuss postage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments