SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: £1300 - Custom Audio Amplifiers (CAA/CAE) OD-100 Classic Plus - only 6 months old

FreddieVanHalenFreddieVanHalen Frets: 956
edited September 2014 in Amps £
For sale CAA OD-100 Classic Plus. I’m only selling this as I rather unexpectedly got my hands on a Pete Thorne PT100 and I obviously don’t need both.

The amp is only about 6 months old and I got it new from Peach Guitars. It comes with a foot switch and cover.

Used in conjunction with a decent boost or distortion pedal there is more than enough gain and dirt available from this amp.

Even Reb Beach only uses the first two channels of his PT100 and uses a distortion pedal to boost channel 2 so if it's good enough for him :-)

I'll attach a linky to the youtube video where he talks about that as soon as I can find it.

I’ve only ever used it at home so it’s in excellent condition.

These are pretty rare in the UK and it’s in great condition with little use, so I’m looking for £1300. No trades please as (never thought I would say this) now have all the stuff I need.

NB: the photos appear to be showing some marks on the amp - these are either reflections, finger prints or a little bit of glue from where the price stickers were attached - I have looked at the amp again very closely and confirm there is *no damage* to either the chassis or the tolex. I can also confirm that I bought the amp in March 2014 from Peach.

Amp is located in Central / East London.

Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments