SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

mesa boogie triaxis rig - £1200

I advertised the triaxis on its own a few months ago as I was going to keep the rest of the setup, price was a bit on the high side, now revised.

As I'm going to be picking up a mark v head hopefully sometime this week, looking to move this on to free up some space(and money).

Modded triaxis (fat mod and dynamic voice has been modded to make it sound sweeter and generally better, more like petrucci sound), mesa boogie 50/50 all valve stereo power amp, alesis quadraverb, behringer fcb1010 midi footswitch and all associated cables.

All for the bargain price of £1200. I have a stereo marshall 2x12 as well that cosmetically has seen better days but has recently had the speakers replaced for celestion 70/80s that i can add for an extra £50.

Happy to ship at buyers expense, the 50/50 is heavy so prob wouldn't be overly cheap. All housed in a 6u rack case in great condition.

Any questions, let me know.

Can email pics, photobucket will not let me log in or sign up. I will keep trying.

Based in Stirling
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments