SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale - 1992 Patrick Eggle Berlin Pro V (Immaculate)

For sale is my 1992 (golden years) hand-made Patrick Eggle Berlin Pro V, serial number BP 11 92 1319, from when Patrick was still making the guitars and superior in materials and quality to the later issued guitars.

The guitar is a high gloss piano black and looks stunning and beautiful. It is made from high-quality materials, constructed to a very high standard which is immediately apparent on picking up the guitar. It features a mahogany body with maple top (note – exactly the same quality maple as on the figured tops), mahogany neck with Ebony fretboard, Sperzel locking machines and a V100 knife edge Vibrato with locking arm. The pickups are the original Kent Armstrong Alnico V designed for Eggle and are fitted with both Tone and Volume, which are also pop-up push switched to conveniently provide both coil-tap and ‘phase reversal’.

The condition of the instrument is pristine and is priced as such, no knocks, scratches or fret wear. It has been stored and only used a few times over the years, as such there is no wear of any kind. It comes with the original Patrick Eggle/Hiscox hard case. If you could go back to 1992 and buy one, this is what you would get, I doubt there is another one from the early era in this condition.

I am reducing the quantity of guitars I have, as I have just too many and I don’t use this guitar. As I say, it is stored under the bed in a spare room and deserves a new owner who will use and appreciate it.

I am asking £1,500 which is very reasonable for the condition, as one with considerable wear (worn finish, knocks & dings, obviously heavily used) in a solid colour is up for nearly £1,800 at the moment.

You are most welcome to come and inspect it. Collection only please or I can deliver a reasonable distance in/around Cheshire.

Pictures: 
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/680ax23qxsp4cm5/AADPWZOpOW6TeXh7bIUo5t5Qa?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom