SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Strandberg Boden OS6 - £1100

CFHCFH Frets: 463
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
Selling my Boden OS6 to fund something new. 

It's a 2016 model, MIK. Fantastic birds eye figuring on the maple neck.

A truly wonderful guitar. I was nervous at first about the neck profile and that it might be a bit too metal but the neck feels sublime and the tones are super versatile. For reference I play mostly alternative and ambient music but have put it through it's paces with a bit of blues, jazz, funk etc and it covers all of this with ease!

I got this as I was really interested in the whole ergonomic concept. I have to say it totally works. It is insanely comfy to play and hold, super easy to get lost for hours playing this thing. The lightest Strandberg I have played (1.8kg). Comes with the Strandberg gig bag.

Would rather collection from Leeds, but will consider packaging it up if needed for the buyer to arrange collection themselves. I'm looking for £1100 which is an excellent price for one of these as it is. 

Any questions, please ask.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments