SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS DeArmond Jetstar £400

Don't really want to sell/Plays like buttah/Tone Machine/Fat creamy twangy etc...

Very good guitar. Clear and articulate USA pickups, I can post in a Gibson shipping box. Presently set up with flatwounds for slide so a high action but I can set it up to the buyers preferences prior to shipping. Selling to raise funds for a tasty amp spotted in this very parish.

Buyer sorts postage or collection from Warrington. 

'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Wowsers. Very Black Keys. Lovely. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump for a beauty/wiggle your booty 

^ Why I don't write lyrics.
  • All those dearmonds are very nice. At one point I considered getting them all, but I’ll just stick with my starfire. Glws 
  • blueskunk said:
    Wowsers. Very Black Keys. Lovely. 
     Cheers :)
  • All those dearmonds are very nice. At one point I considered getting them all, but I’ll just stick with my starfire. Glws 
    Yep, me too, I have a couple of Starfire's myself, if it weren't for the amp I fancy this would be staying. 
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 577
    Nice . . . . very f**kin nice . . . ! 
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• Y'all are making me not want to sell :)
  • I don't know much about these, but they look super cool. 

What's the difference between this one and this Guild TBird that's also just gone up for sale here:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/213505/guild-tbird-st-for-sale-400

I can see the bridge is a little different obviously, but aside from that is it mainly the name on the headstock from different model years?
  • I've never played the Guild so I can't comment on it but the DeArmond Jetstar Custom was one of the higher end (set neck) guitars of the series. All 3 of mine hang effortlessly with my usa made guitars and the Goldfoil pickups on this model (and also my Starfire Custom) are not disimilar to the original Seth Lover Wide Range Humbucker on my Tele Custom, really punchy and articulate. The DeArmond set necks are one of the few 'in the know' buys left on the used market. Fender got these very, very right.
  • What's the difference between this one and this Guild TBird?
    The tbird has got mini humbuckers for a start. Not sure what else.

I used to have a (Newark st) guild starfire with mini buckers, thinking it would be an upgrade to my dearmond starfire. I honestly preferred the dearmond starfire. Maybe it was the guild’s mini buckers or floating bridge, but I kept the dearmond. 
  • Sold via private sale.
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 577
    Some lucky blighter ! ! ! . . .  
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  !