SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Vintage (brand) V130 Les Paul Jr Double Cutaway - Seymour Duncan P90 - CTS Pots

What's Hot
MattayusMattayus Frets: 125
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
£165 SOLD!

Mahogany body, mahogany neck, 24.75" scale, super solid heavy guitar, resonant and toneful.

Has been heavily upgraded electronics wise. It has a Seymour Duncan stacked P90. All of the P90 tone, none of the noise!

A 3-way mini toggle has been added to the equation. Position 1 is both coils in series (higher output, more mids, basically becomes a great rock humbucker) position 2 is split mode (classic P90, including the noise) and position 3 is parallel (P90 tone but noiseless).

Volume and tone pots have been upgraded with CTS vintage audio taper pots. Orange drop tone capacitor.

Collection from Cambridgeshire. I'm finding it difficult to obtain packaging materials at the moment, but if I get some I'll open it up to being posted.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments