Any newly established businesses want FREE printing?

What's Hot
Hi all,

As well as hanging about on here, I do marketing for a print company called Solopress.com

We're looking to follow a new business from launch, supporting it with printed material and tracking its progress on our blog/social media.

Ideally the business would use a wide range of promotional print: Stickers, Posters, Leaflets, Flyers, Business Cards, Stationery etc. plus trade show type stuff like Stands, Roller Banners, Signage etc.

I thought this might suit a serious pickup winder, pedal manufacturer etc - especially one with ambitions to visit a NAMM or Musikmesse type event.

Basically, we get content / you get printed stuff for free.

If you're interested, send me a message! TIA.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3396
    This might suit @TrentGuitars ?
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DannyP said:
    I thought this might suit a serious pickup winder, pedal manufacturer etc - especially one with ambitions to visit a NAMM or Musikmesse type event.
    In my opinion, the level of service you are looking to provide requires a tie-in with a business that mass produces.

Most of the pickup makers who frequent this forum could fairly be described as artisan/boutique. The majority of their sales are on a build to order basis. If the free promotional printed items successfully attracted the hoped for additional sales, with the best will in the world, these bespoke pickup makers would not be able to meet demand within a reasonable turnaround time.

I'm not trying to shoot down your idea. I'm just suggesting that you have chosen the wrong target(s).
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DannyPDannyP Frets: 1667
    @funkfingers Not sure what your motivation is for providing input here, but if you know of a fledgling business that would benefit from free print let me know. Most businesses aspire to grow their capacity along with demand and it's our experience that print can be part of a marketing strategy that helps to achieve both goals.

We're open to supporting ANY start-up from first steps through to attending a trade show.

In terms of choosing the wrong targets - rest assured, this is just one of many channels we're using to reach out to businesses.

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8820
    tFB Trader
    @DannyP i think what @Funkfingers is saying is that the majority of the artisan businesses in the pickup and pedal world are very small (boutique) companies who have 1 or 2 staff members. Therefor they don’t need to build their brand if they have a dedicated following already. These businesses, much like my own, build and create the numbers they want already and don’t want to grow their businesses any further because they’re usually based around the lifestyle they have. 

But, you did say “manufacturer” so to me that isn’t the likes of these guys. I think to maximise your chances of getting this in motion I’d find a business that has some traction already, rather than a start up that hasn’t properly launched yet. But maybe that’s the idea anyway?

Sounds cracking for whoever gets on board, best of luck.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16547
    If its one of those small artisan businesses that is looking to do a few shows each (normal, non-covid) year to raise awareness of the brand then I think @dannyP offer would be a great help with resources for that.